CHARLIE BROWN & THE MESSENGERS
the perfect entertainment combination for every occasion!
Amazing Live Entertainment
We are proud to announce our working partnership with Nottingham’s very own The Messengers – a well-known covers band.
The Messengers have played in over ten different countries from Dubai to Scotland.
The Messengers have a similar approach and ethos to us. They pride themselves in being different and not your ‘stereotypical cheesy wedding band’. The lead singer, Steve Lane has been a professional musician for over thirty years. He has a natural flare and talent for music which becomes very obvious when the band start to play.
Iggy Pop, Oasis, Coldplay, The Beatles, Beach Boys, Van Morrison, Rolling Stones, The Kinks, Elvis Presley, Supergrass, The Hollies, Chuck Berry, The Temptations, Free, Status Quo, Roy Orbison, The Who, The Killers, Kings of Leon, Bob Dylan, Don Mclean and The Everly Brothers are just a few of the artists they cover.
If you would like to see The Messengers in action before booking, please contact us for a list of their up and coming events.
Disco or Band? Have Both!
Now there’s no need to agonise over the decision “Disco or Band” – why not have both?!
There are several advantages to having a Disco & Band combo, including:
- Seamless Package – Your DJ will co-ordinate the playlist with the band based on your requirements and their repertoire, and will plan the timings and the musical styles to allow a seamless transition between band and disco, and vice versa
- Shared Equipment – where feasible, we will share equipment to reduce the amount of space required at the venue and lower the overall package cost to you
- All Day Entertainment – live music on the lawn followed by an evening disco perhaps?
- Music in Two Rooms – large venue with lots of guests? Why not have live music in one room and a disco in another?
- First Dance Sung Live – an unusual and intimate option
Whatever your entertainment needs, Charlie Brown’s Entertainment and The Messengers will deliver!